Request: no cross-posting to old address

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at SONOMA.EDU
Tue Jul 1 19:42:04 UTC 2008

Hello colleagues,

Since the switchover to the new listserv appears to have gone
smoothly, we are terminating the old majordomo postings.  From this
point forward, please do not cross-post to the old majordomo address.
All postings now should go only to LINGANTH at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG

(If things continue to go smoothly, you should see fewer
administrative notices now.  We're over the "hump".)

Thanks for rejoining us on this new list.

Best regards to all,

-RJS