Video to DVD transfer?

Leila Monaghan lmonagha at uwyo.edu
Thu May 15 18:05:47 UTC 2008

Thanks for all your comments, useful discussion.

I have 30 hours of field tapes I shot myself and various home videos--things
without protection on my end--that I want to transfer to a machine editable
format.

Question for Brenda--does you machine also do audio tapes.  Also have hours
of audio I'd love to transfer as well.

All best,

Leila