Friday linganth lunch

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 18 14:09:14 UTC 2008

Hi, the linganth meal this year will be Friday lunch, meet 11:50 for a
12:00 lunch at http://www.tiansing-restaurant.com/ (138 CYRIL MAGNIN
STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102 Tel: 415.398.1338 Fax: 415.398.3138), one
block away from the Hilton.

Please RSVP asap so I can get a sense of numbers for a reservation. We will
meet just inside the O'Farrell St. exit that leads to the Urban Tavern
Restaurant to walk to the restaurant. If the weather is chilly, please have
coats with you so we can leave asap as time will be short.

As I will indeed be attending the conference, I am looking very forward to
seeing you all!

best,

Leila