Criticizing Chomsky

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 14 13:24:10 UTC 2008

Oh the joys of Wikipedia.  Despite the asking for more information, turns
out there is a full page of Chomsky critiques, (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Noam_Chomsky) mostly of his
political views.  That page still needs some ling anth voices though and
definitely needs some cleaning up.

all best,

Leila