EASA conference call for papers

Val Pagliai Nesti v.pagliai at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 9 10:47:49 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,

For those of you working in Europe, I am attaching the EASA (European Union Studies Association) call for papers and panels.
The conference will be held April 23-25, 2009, in Los Angeles.
Website: http://www.eustudies.org/
The deadline for submissions is September 30, 2008.

I was thinking of creating a panel for this conference on immigration and racialization in Europe (as a general theme). If you would be interested in joining it, drop me a line.

Valentina Pagliai
UCLA
Oberlin College

There Is No Place Like Everywhere