Fwd: Announcing the ALL NEW linguisticanthropology.org

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 1 13:17:47 UTC 2009

Dear Kerim and Alex,

I just wanted to publicly thank you for all the incredible hard work that
you have both done on the website.  You have put us at the cutting edge of
web technologies and have placed us in an excellent position to grow in so
many ways in the coming years,

all best,

Leila

Dept of Anthropology