Fwd: Campbell ’s Monkeys, in Ivory Coast, Are Seen as Using Syntax - NYTimes.com

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo lxalvarz at UDC.ES
Sun Dec 13 20:14:42 UTC 2009

Hello,

Thank you for the link to the NYTimes. Yes, this work in the PNAS is being
reported all around. Judging by the abstract itself and by accounts here
and there, I don't see much "proto-syntax", but at any rate
"proto-morphology" and/or "proto-phonology", but anyway.

I wonder if anybody on the list has the full article and would let me read
it ;-) . Thanks!:

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2009/12/08/0908118106.abstract

-celso
Celso Alvarez Cáccamo