What is a "white man"?

Ronald Kephart rkephart at UNF.EDU
Sun Jul 19 18:04:36 UTC 2009

Weird. Some aspects of this topic have been bouncing around in my head as
well, especially while watching Sotomayor's hearing. Just last night, I
tossed a tiny bit of grist (much less than you) into the mill here:

http://crankylinguist.blogspot.com/2009/07/catching-up-again.html

Back a few weeks ago, I also commented on Dr. Sanjay Gupta's use of the term
"ethnic skin":

http://crankylinguist.blogspot.com/2009/05/paging-dr-gupta-ethnic-skin.html

More later...

Ron