Concrete "how to" discourse analysis references

galey modan gmodan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 4 21:15:35 UTC 2009

I'd take a look at Heidi Hamilton's work. She's a discourse analyst
who's done a lot of writing in health-related journals and does a lot
of interdisciplinary, applied work, so often is writing explicitly
about discourse analytic work for a health audience.

best,

Galey Modan