Borders and Identities Conference 2010 (8-9 Jan 2010): programme available

Damien Hall djh514 at YORK.AC.UK
Fri Nov 20 16:58:35 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues

We cordially invite you to attend the Borders and Identities Conference
2010 (8-9 January 2010, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK). The programme and
abstracts have just become available on our website:

http://www.york.ac.uk/res/aiseb/bic2010/prog.htm

The programme includes papers and posters from linguists, geographers,
sociologists, literary scholars and others; it promises to stimulate much
interdisciplinary debate. We look forward to seeing as many of you as
possible there!

Best wishes

Damien Hall
on behalf of the BIC2010 organising committee