Symposium on Communicative Practices in the Lifeworld, 4/9-10/2010--Call For Papers

Nathaniel Dumas ndumas at BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Sep 29 14:21:23 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that we are accepting submissions for the
Symposium on Communicative Practices in the Lifeworld (CPIL), to be held at
the University of California, Berkeley on April 9-10th, 2010. For the call
for papers and information on plenary speakers, please see the following
link:

http://townsendlab.berkeley.edu/linguistic-anthropology-working-group/CPIL

Thank you for your consideration, and we encourage you to forward this to
others who you feel may be interested in presenting and/or attending. If
you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at
CPIL2010 at gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Terra Edwards, CPIL Co-organizer
Nathaniel W. Dumas, CPIL Co-organizer
Shlomy Kattan, CPIL Co-organizer

--
Nathaniel Dumas, MA
Doctoral Candidate, Linguistic Anthropology

Links:
------
[1] http://townsendlab.berkeley.edu/linguistic-anthropology-working-group