NPR's All Things Considered: Today's Episode in the Series, "The Human Edge"

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling at PITT.EDU
Tue Aug 10 19:20:14 UTC 2010

That's how my dude article got so much press. I had a connection to
the press office here at Pitt from publicizing the 'Pittsburghese'
work, and she had asked if I was working on anything else interesting.
I told her I thought folks might find the dude stuff interesting, and
she told AP.

So Bruce is right, tell your press office people what you are working on!

SFK

--
Scott F. Kiesling, PhD

Associate Professor