NPR's All Things Considered: Today's Episode in the Series, "The Human Edge"

SLA Webmaster slawebguru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 11 23:13:18 UTC 2010

Nice list, Leila! And, to use "Getting Things Done" terminology, these
are all "action items."
Just a point about comments on news sites and blogs: make sure to add
specific links, when you can.
The so-called "link economy" is a very powerful thing, online. If many
people link to, say, a post on our site
<http://linguisticanthropology.org/>, that post will become much more
visible to search engine. Not that we're looking for as many views as
possible but getting this kind of visibility is very useful.

--
Alex Enkerli
SLA Web Guru