New in 2010?

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 31 15:47:37 UTC 2010

Hi, I am doing a review of linguistic anthropology work in 2010 and would
love information about any linganth oriented conferences, books, articles or
discussions in the news that you have done or have seen and considered
important.  Am particularly interested in materials related to history,
education, social justice and applied linguistic anthropology including the
on-going Ebonics/Creole discussions.

Please reply off list.  I will try to compile a list of what has been sent.

all best,

Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD