Have people seen the science debate?

Val Pagliai v.pagliai at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 14 15:03:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Interesting enough, in Italian "humanities" translates as "scienze umane" namely
"human sciences".
Contrarily to the recent restrictive meaning taken in English, "science" is
Italian has a wider meaning.

(Or at least this is my impression)

I just saw on the AAA website that they are already backtracking, anyway - or
trying to.

Yours,

Valentina Pagliai

Department of Anthropology