Music related to Linguistics & Lx-Anthro?

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at SONOMA.EDU
Wed Feb 3 16:53:05 UTC 2010

That's my plan!  But it may take me a week or two (or more,depending on how much comes in to sort), given we're in start-of-semester crunch at the moment.

-RJS
Richard J. Senghas, Professor            | Sonoma State University
Anthropology                             | 1801 East Cotati Avenue
Human Development Program                | Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609
Richard.Senghas[at]sonoma.edu            | 707-664-3920 (fax)