Music related to Linguistics & Lx-Anthro?

Alexandre Enkerli enkerli at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 7 13:40:50 UTC 2010

Reminds me of Kalluri Vaanlil aka "Benny Lava" or the "Crazy Indian video,
Buffalaxed":
http://descriptively.blogspot.com/2007/10/benny-lava-revisited.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw
The "buffalaxed" version includes a few vulgar words, but there's a fair
deal to be done with that impressionistic transcription.

--
Alexandre
http://enkerli.com

Le 2010-02-06 à 18:18, Marco Jacquemet <mjacquemet at usfca.edu> a écrit :