Video Phenomena

SLA Webmaster slawebguru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 8 21:21:14 UTC 2010

Seems like Bambi's message didn't make it to the list:

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 08:14, Bambi Schieffelin <bs4 at nyu.edu> wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
Have a look at Michael Wesch's piece about YouTube for the Library of
Congress - also his "mwesch's channel" (on YouTube) wh has a lot of
the source pieces he uses, including the Numa Numa sequences.
BBS

Cheers!

--
Alex Enkerli