Note about AAA funding for international scholars

Kira Hall Kira.Hall at COLORADO.EDU
Fri Feb 26 03:42:26 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I'm forwarding the following information about a new way to fund non-
anthro, international scholar participation in AAA panels.  The
extended deadline is March 15th.

Take advantage!

Kira