LINGANTH Digest - 20 May 2010 to 2 Jun 2010 (#2010-57)

Karl swinehart swine76 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 3 07:28:24 UTC 2010

Hey Luke!

I think maybe you're in France? Wherever you are I hope all's well. I'm
guessing you're on this list serve, but still . . . i'd said i'd forward any
job posts i saw. so here!

best wishes from Oslo

karl

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LINGANTH automatic digest system <LISTSERV at listserv.linguistlist.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:00 AM
Subject: LINGANTH Digest - 20 May 2010 to 2 Jun 2010 (#2010-57)
To: LINGANTH at listserv.linguistlist.org

There is 1 message totalling 33 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

 1. Linguistic Anthropology adjunct, temporary teaching position at U of
    Arizona

Date:    Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:36:32 -0700
From:    Qing Zhang <zhangq1 at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU>
Subject: Linguistic Anthropology adjunct, temporary teaching position at U
of Arizona

If you are interested in applying for a Linguistic Anthropology adjunct,
temporary
teaching position at the School of Anthropology, University of Arizona,
follow these
instructions:

  1. Click on http://www.hr.arizona.edu/
  2. Under "Prospective Employees" click on "*Apply Here"
     *
  3. Search Postings for Job Number 45258

Departmental contact: Norma Maynard <nmaynard at email.arizona.edu>

--