Note about AAA invited session submissions

Kira Hall Kira.Hall at COLORADO.EDU
Mon Mar 1 23:04:10 UTC 2010

Dear SLA members,

This is just a brief reminder that the deadline for invited session
submissions is this Friday, March 5th. I had asked that panel
organizers submit their panels to the website in tandem with
submitting them to me, but the website is apparently still not working
yet.  So: please don't worry about the website submission for now, and
just submit your panel submissions directly to me. This is still a
preliminary process - there will be plenty of time for you to submit
everything to the AAA website by April 1st.

All the best, and I hope to hear from many of you by Friday!

Kira
SLA Program Editor

Kira Hall, Associate Professor
Departments of Linguistics and Anthropology
Campus Box 295
University of Colorado
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0295
Office Phone: 303-492-2912