Cool current articles?

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 15 16:41:01 UTC 2010

Hi, the SLA Blog is starting a regular roundup of linganth articles of
interest that we hope to have appear about once every two weeks.  Consider
this note our first "Call for Links"--just send me any link  that you have
come across recently that you think might interest members.  I assume most
will be fairly current articles but links to general websites are also
welcome.  Don't worry if you miss the first blog post, we have more to do!

all best,

Leila

ps: Regular bloggers and guest columnists are also always welcome

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD
Department of Anthropology