Transcription technology?

Stefan Groth stefangroth at ME.COM
Wed May 12 20:01:42 UTC 2010

There is also Transcriptions (http://code.google.com/p/transcriptions/) for the mac which can be used with a pedal, and F4 from the same company (http://www.audiotranskription.de/english/f4.htm) for Windows. Both are free of charge, and there are F4 versions that support the playback of video files as well. A list of supported pedals is provided on the homepage.
Best,
Stefan