Transcription technology?

Sarah Wagner swagner at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri May 14 21:59:57 UTC 2010

Thanks for this information.  I noticed no one mentioned ELAN.  Is that
because y'all haven't used it, or because you find other programs better?
In particular, I'm transcribing multi-party audio/video conversations, and
find ELAN to have a nice set up for that.  I haven't looked at all the
others, though and wonder if I should change, since ELAN is a bit cumbersome
in other respects. Thoughts?

Sarah