Syllabi on language policy

joshua raclaw joshua.raclaw at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 15 21:40:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm teaching a course on world language policy in the spring and was
interested in looking at some syllabi from folks who've taught similar
courses on language policy, language and globalization, or policy-heavy
courses on multilingualism to expand the course as we currently teach it.
If anyone has any syllabi from a past course that they wouldn't mind sharing
(or particularly good books or documentaries to recommend) , I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Joshua Raclaw - PhD student