Endangered Alphabets

Tim Brookes brookes at CHAMPLAIN.EDU
Fri Aug 5 01:03:18 UTC 2011

Dear ladies and gents,
I suspect--and hope--that you may be interested in my Endangered Alphabets Project, which you can find at http://www.endangeredalphabets.com. If you like it enough to want to help me move it to the next stage, I would be immensely grateful if you'd head over to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1496420787/the-endangered-alphabets-project/ and see if anything strikes your fancy. Needless to say, I'd also be delighted to hear from you, engage in discussion, send you high-resolution photos, and so on.
Tim