bilingual interactions

Chelsea Booth chelsealbooth at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 22 21:45:40 UTC 2011

This happens where I've done my work (Darjeeling, West Bengal, India), most
often with Nepali, Hindi, Bengali, and English.

Chelsea

*Chelsea L. Booth, Ph.D.*

Presidential Management Fellow / Public Health Advisor****

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminitration (SAMHSA)****

On rotation: Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS)****

Division of Prevention, Traumatic Stress & Special Programs, Suicide
Prevention Branch****

Suicide Prevention Branch, State/Tribal****

1 Choke Cherry Road, 6-1094****

Rockville, MD 20857****