bilingual interactions

mahafan at KSU.EDU mahafan at KSU.EDU
Tue Aug 23 13:28:05 UTC 2011

Thanks, Kit. I figured it was something like that. I am on the road and mostly using a blackberry but will see about changing it as soon as I get home. Cheers, Harriet

-----Original Message-----
From: "Woolard, Kathryn" <kwoolard at ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:11:09
To: mahafan at ksu.edu<mahafan at ksu.edu>; LINGANTH at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG<LINGANTH at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: bilingual interactions

Harriet -

Your first message did come through.

If you don't see your own post come through, I understand that usually
it's a matter of your settings on the listserv. If you go to the web
address for managing those (and it's somewhere in a message you received
when you joined, good luck with that but maybe someone on the list can
help), you can change the setting so you receive a copy of your own
messages.

Kit Woolard