bilingual interactions

Dave Paulson dave.paulson at TEMPLE.EDU
Fri Aug 26 01:43:37 UTC 2011

Leila,

Great work compiling all of the information from this discussion thread. I
took what you sent out and organized it into a Google Document - see the
link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G4idHtFqX6fqv-kmCr2Ci6FkpljauHq-AhwFllMpffY/edit?hl=en_US

All of the posts have been edited for in-line spacing, the typeset is now
consistent, and there are even breaks between the entires. I went through
the discussion and pulled out all of the sources mentioned in the thread;
you will find these at the end of the document. Unfortunately, I don't have
enough time right now to write out the full citations or order
alphabetically, but this is the great benefit of using a Google Document.

Once you access the link above, you are free to edit the document in anyway.
Therefore, if someone posts something new or you would like to correct
something listed you can make these changes anytime. Google automatically
saves any changes so don't worry about whether or not what you contribute
will be saved.

Also, at any point in time this document can be downloaded as a PDF or DOC
file for saving or sharing simply by using the File/Download tab in the
upper-left corner. I feel this will be the most practical way of maintaining
a collectively produced document. Let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Dave

--
Dave Paulson