LINGANTH Digest - 28 Nov 2011 to 2 Dec 2011 (#2011-107)

Magnus Pharao Hansen magnuspharao at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 3 16:27:34 UTC 2011

Dear Dr. Monaghan

I'd like to be a part of that group.

My data is:

Magnus Pharao Hansen
PhD. student
Department of Anthropology

Brown University
128 Hope St.
Providence, RI 02906

Best,
Magnus

On 3 December 2011 00:00, LINGANTH automatic digest system <
LISTSERV at listserv.linguistlist.org> wrote:

> There is 1 message totaling 30 lines in this issue.
>
> Topics of the day:
>
>  1. Language, Culture and History meeting at AAA

> Date:    Fri, 2 Dec 2011 21:41:15 -0700
> From:    Leila Monaghan <leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM>
> Subject: Language, Culture and History meeting at AAA
>
> Can anybody who was at the Language, Culture and History meeting at the AAA
> in Montreal who hasn't been in contact with me send me their suggestions
> for a Language, Culture and History vocabulary immediately?
>
> Any of you who missed it, is was a fabulous informal but fascinating
> conversation.  We hope to do a more formal version of it at next year's AAA
> in San Francisco.  Hope you can join us there!
>
> If you would like to be a part of the AAA group on Language, Culture and
> History and have not contacted me yet, just drop me a note with your name
> and the mailing address where you receive your AAA journals.
>
> all best,
>
> Leila
>
> --
> Leila Monaghan, PhD
> Department of Anthropology
> University of Wyoming
> Laramie, Wyoming

> End of LINGANTH Digest - 28 Nov 2011 to 2 Dec 2011 (#2011-107)

Magnus Pharao Hansen
PhD. student
Department of Anthropology

Brown University