AV tools for teaching intro to ling anth (esp. films, youtubes, etc)

Alex Enkerli slawebguru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 13 03:26:31 UTC 2011

Glad this is happening. Once my grading is under control, I’ll create a page with these on our teaching site.
In fact, I hope we can find ways to get several members to contribute material, this way.

--
Alex Enkerli
SLA “Web Guru”