AV tools for teaching intro to ling anth (esp. films, youtubes, etc)

Dave Paulson dave.paulson at TEMPLE.EDU
Tue Dec 13 04:34:18 UTC 2011

Here are some clips from a playlist I created that features clips
concerning the English-Only movement here in the United States:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPh_KlTyII&list=PL50C040C00C62A056&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Included are some of the more noteworthy commercials, legislative
proceedings and even songs about 'English-Only.'  There are also a few
titles in the playlist on bilingual education and so these would compliment
the video "Speaking in Tongues" suggested by Inma earlier.

Hope this finds you well,
Dave

--
Dave Paulson