AAA Montreal Hotels

William Leap wlm at AMERICAN.EDU
Fri Jul 22 13:34:09 UTC 2011

Now try booking the HI thru Expedia, Hotwire or yr favorite travel
bucket-shop. AAA doesnt get its percentage, but the client saves
substantially. Difficult trade-off, huh.

Wlm L. Leap
Professor,  Department of Anthropology, American University, Washington DC
20016
Co-editor, Journal of Language and Sexuality

"It is not very hard to silence us, but that is not because we cannot
speak."    --  a Bengali villager once remarked to Nobel prize winning
economist  Amartya Sen  (The Argumentative Indian, Picador Books, 2005:
xiii)

From:   Kenneth Ehrensal <k.ehrensal at MAC.COM>
To:     LINGANTH at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Date:   07/22/2011 09:06 AM
Subject:        AAA Montreal Hotels
Sent by:        Linguistic Anthropology Discussion Group
<LINGANTH at listserv.linguistlist.org>

I have found an interesting 'quirk' in hotel prices for AAA.  I found that
I can book into the Holiday Inn Express that AAA is using (for students)
for $135 (CAD) through the Holiday Inn website.  This is cheaper than any
room that AAA is offering.

Ken
Kenneth Ehrensal
k.ehrensal at mac.com