FW: AAA Montreal Hotels

Oona Schmid oschmid at AAANET.ORG
Fri Jul 22 13:53:47 UTC 2011

I asked the AAA Director of Meetings to clarify this situation. Here is his reply below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Watkins
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 9:52 AM
To: Oona Schmid
Subject: RE: AAA Montreal Hotels

Earlier this week AAA encountered the lower online rates for the Holiday Inn Express (student hotel).  As a result AAA was able to negotiate a new student rate of $119 per evening over the dates of the meeting. These rates are only available if booked through AAA's housing bureau http://www.aaanet.org/meetings/info/travel/hotel_travel.cfm

Jason G. Watkins, CMP
Director of Meetings
American Anthropological Association