Positions at UPenn GSE

Alexandra Jaffe ajaffe at CSULB.EDU
Fri May 27 19:56:03 UTC 2011

forwarded from Stanton Wortham:

We are searching for two colleagues at Penn GSE.  The first is a junior
tenure track job, with the deadline in early October.  You can see this
at http://www.gse.upenn.edu/faculty_research/positions

The second is a bit more unusual.  It is for an educational scholar who
works in foundations of education, who might take a partly
administrative job.  We are creating these new positions that are part
administrator (doing a lot of what department chairs do) and part
teacher/advisor for students.  The job would not be appropriate for a
person who really wants to be a researcher -- we don't mind research, of
course, but the job will require significant time for the administrative
and teaching work.  But we would like a smart person who knows the field
and also has excellent administrative skills.  Probably someone who is
already local, though we'd consider other qualified people.

The direct website is at
https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1306338052074,
or just google jobs at penn and look for the staff listings.  The job
reference number is 110530641.