No subject

Dr. MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Thu Sep 22 16:38:36 UTC 2011

I am no longer a member of AAA (but lifetime in LSA) but I am enormously
pleased to see this.  I can't post a comment but: Ron Kephart was my Ph.D.
Student and the first recipient of a Tybel Spivack scholarship.  I look
forward to seeing this in the blog, where I presume I shall.  It is a good
current summary.  Congratulations to Ron and to all of you.  MJ

Dr. MJ Hardman
Professor of Linguistics and Anthropology
Doctora Honoris Causa UNMSM, Lima, Perú
website:  http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/