More help

Kathryn Beaver kathryn.beaver16 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 26 16:44:34 UTC 2012

Hey guys. I'm trying to find one more volunteer to be an interview subject
for the project I'm doing. As a reminder, I'm studying this email list &
its communication patterns for a class assignment. I have already had one
esteemed colleague agree, and was hoping I could get one more. I thought I
had another but it kind of fell through, so I'm in a bit of a pinch. It
does not have to be face to face. Telephone or skype is acceptable. If you
are interested, please just send me a personal message and we can set it
up. Thanks for all the help you have already provided. I have learned a
lot.