dissertation survey about teaching

Courtney McGinty courtney.k.mcginty at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 17 18:37:39 UTC 2012

Greetings,

My name is Courtney McGinty and I’m a doctoral candidate in social
psychology at Ohio State University. The purpose of this email is to
request your participation in a brief survey that will help to validate a
new scale assessing instructors’ goals for the classroom.

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes and your response will be
completely anonymous.

I would like to thank you in advance for your participation. Your response
will be a significant contribution to my dissertation work. Please click
the link below to access the survey.

https://casosu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3jF48inpMKrQyzy

If you have any questions or have difficulty accessing the survey, please
contact me at courtney.k.mcginty at gmail.com.

Again, thank you,

Courtney McGinty