youtube on SLA

Steve Bialostok stevebialostok at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 16 00:50:28 UTC 2012

Does anyone out there have a recommendation for a REALLY good youtube video on Second Language Acquisition. Right now, I'm looking more for theory (or theories) than what teachers actually could do. (But I'll take those recommendations for a later time.) My online students will watch (starting this week) Playing the Language Game for first language acquisition, and I'd like them to simultaneously watch something about SLA.

I realize that there aren't too many films of equal quality and entertainment value -at least on this subject - but something somewhere between Stephen Krashen (or someone) lecturing an audience to....

Thanks,
Steve