AV tools for teaching intro to ling anth (esp. films, youtubes, etc)

Kerim Friedman kerim at OXUS.NET
Mon Jan 16 05:05:58 UTC 2012

And two on Huntsman speaking in Chinese:

http://t.co/GhsUi4Dm

http://t.co/Dj8ype12

Also, this Daily Show clip has a bit of Gingrich speaking (poorly) in
Spanish

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-january-12-2012/indecision-2012---black-to-the-future---newt-gingrich-s-timing

- Kerim

--