Academic Talk

joshua raclaw joshua.raclaw at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 23 15:45:20 UTC 2012

This kind of fits the bill - it investigates talk occurring in a
"less-formal" academic setting:

Antaki, C, Biazzi, M, Nissen, A and Wagner, J (2008). "Managing moral
accountability in scholarly talk: the case of a Conversation Analysis data
session." *Text and Talk* 28. 1-30.

Josh

Joshua Raclaw
Ph.D. Student, Dept. of Linguistics
University of Colorado at Boulder
Affiliate Instructor, Dept. of Anthropology
Metro State College of Denver
http://rintintin.colorado.edu/~raclaw/

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Munoz, Kristine L <kristine-fitch at uiowa.edu