Teen talk

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 2 23:20:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for the summary!  Two things, did you see in the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/science/young-women-often-trendsetters-in-vocal-patterns.html

and would you be willing to do a column on young women's language for the
Anthro News Blog.  It is just the kind of thing we are looking for.

Hope you and yours are well,

all best, Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD