Self-recording equipment

Martha Karrebæk martha at HUM.KU.DK
Mon Mar 19 12:26:58 UTC 2012

I am going to buy some recording equipment and I would like to get some advice as I am not entirely satisfied with what we have used previously. The equipment will be used for young children who are going to do self-recordings, therefore the equipment should be small, easy to handle & robust. I would be happy if you could share your experience with me.

Best,
Martha

Martha Sif Karrebæk
ph.d., postdoc / PhD, post doc.

Det Humanistiske Fakultet / Faculty of Humanities
Institut for Nordiske Studier og Sprogvidenskab / Department of Scandinavian Studies and Linguistics
Københavns Universitet / University of Copenhagen
Njalsgade 120
DK-2300 København S
Denmark