SLA, AAA election are open until 31 May

Chad Nilep nilep at ILAS.NAGOYA-U.AC.JP
Wed May 2 01:45:37 UTC 2012

I want to remind everyone that elections for SLA Secretary/Treasurer and for
Member-at-Large are now open, and voting will continue until 31 May.

To vote, you need to log in at www.aaanet.org with your AAA user name and
password. Upon logging in, you should see your membership directory
information. On the right hand side of the page is a picture of a white
field with a red check-mark that serves as the V in "Vote now". Above the
image are the words "Click here to VOTE". Clicking either the words or the
image should take you to the AAA ballot.

At least one member has reported a problem with the "Vote now" icon not
appearing on the member information page. I'm afraid I am not able to help
with technical problems related to the ballot, however.

If you have any problems accessing or using the ballot, email
elections at aaanet.org. They should be able to help you.

--

Chad NILEP

Institute of Liberal Arts & Sciences