Language Ideologies in Anthropological Thought Panel

David Dinwoodie ddinwood at UNM.EDU
Fri Nov 30 19:56:03 UTC 2012

I am interested in organizing a panel, Language Ideologies in the History Anthropological Thought, on behalf of the History of Anthropology Interest Group.

Depending on the level of interest, I foresee a relatively open panel including papers on language ideologies integral to the history of the field per se, language ideologies integral to social thought more generally, and language ideologies integral to anthropological thinking in colonial practice.

Please let me know if you are interested.

David Dinwoodie, Convenor, History of Anthropology Interest Group
Associate Professor, University of New Mexico