Visiting Research Scholar - Fung Global Fellows Program, Princeton University

melissa curtin mlocurtin at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 20:34:39 UTC 2012

Hi All,

>From my reading of the material on the website, the qualifications section
states that successful applicants may be U.S. citizens but they cannot be
currently residing in the U.S.  If I have this right, all applicants must
currently reside outside the U.S., be employed, and be planning to return
to that employment (outside the U.S.) after completion of their time at
Princeton.

Best,

Melissa

Melissa L. Curtin, Ph.D.
Adjunct Asst Professor & Coordinator of
    Special Projects in Language, Culture & Communication
Department of Linguistics
3523 South Hall
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3100