RIP John Gumperz

Richard J Senghas richard.senghas at SONOMA.EDU
Tue Apr 2 02:45:55 UTC 2013

I got news earlier today from the IPrA that John Gumperz had passed away, with similar details reported.  I guess the news is still just getting out.  Hard to imagine him gone, now.

-RJS

Richard J. Senghas, PhD
Professor, Anthropology
Vice Chair of the Faculty