Undergraduate publication

Harriet Ottenheimer mahafan at KSU.EDU
Mon Apr 29 17:10:18 UTC 2013

Sorry for the delay in replying.  Human Mosaic, at Tulane University, is
very student-friendly: <http://www.tulane.edu/~hmosaic/>

Also, students who want to present papers at a professional conference
generally find Central States Anthropological Society
<http://www.aaanet.org/sections/csas/> to be very welcoming to both
undergrads, as well as grad students.  At the moment, CSAS is also
offering free membership to students who are also members of AAA.
Students interested in the membership deal should contact me at
mahafan at ksu.edu to let me know of their interest (I am sec/treas of CSAS).

Cheers,
Harriet Ottenheimer
Kansas State University