Reminder: SLA Elections

Faudree, Paja paja_faudree at BROWN.EDU
Sun Feb 10 09:11:41 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Time is running out!  SLA elections are just around the corner and we need
candidates.  Please consider nominating yourself for one of the two open
seats on the SLA Executive Committee: *Member at Large or President-elect*.
Nomination materials are easy to assemble and include (1) a brief bio, (2)
a platform statement of 200 words max, and (3) a photo (optional).  *Deadline:
February 15.  *

There is also an open linguistics seat on the AAA Committee on Ethics.
Please consider nominating yourself for this slot as well, and let the SLA
Nominations Committee know of your intent to we can support your candidacy.
 For further information, see ttp://
www.aaanet.org/about/Elections/LeadershipPositions.cfm#ethics.

Please contact me at paja_faudree at brown.edu.  We look forward to hearing
from you!