Reviews on Ling Anthro in the US?

Laura Ahearn ahearn at RCI.RUTGERS.EDU
Fri Feb 22 17:13:12 UTC 2013

Nate,

You might take a look at Duranti's "Language as Culture in US Anthropology: Three Paradigms," Current Anthropology 33:323-347.

Laura

*****************************
Laura M. Ahearn
Series Editor, Oxford Studies in the Anthropology of Language
Associate Professor
Department of Anthropology
Rutgers University
131 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
(908) 227-7198
http://www.anthro.rutgers.edu/fac/department-undergrad-a-grad-faculty/laura-ahearn

Living Language: An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/book/10.1002/9781444340563